Make your stay Memorable in
with International Student Tours Scotland!
◉ UPDATE: ALL TOURS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED.
✓ Pick Up Point from Edinburgh City Centre
Student Tours in Scotland - Tickets are limited and available based on first come, first served.
Isle of Skye & Highland Weekend Tour● Includes: A 2 Day Guided Tour, Accommodation with Breakfast, Transportation, Map & Itinerary, Walking, Hiking and Free Time to Visit Isle of Skye and the Scottish Highlands.
● Skye is a must-see island of Scotland and it has been voted the 4th best island in the world.
Highlands: Oban & Inveraray Day Tour● Includes: Guided tour, transportation, map, walking and itinerary to visit Oban, Inveraray, Glen Croe, Loch Lomond, Whisky Distillery, Kilchurn Castle and Inveraray Castle.
● A truly Scottish journey to visit Oban, Inveraray Castle, lots of loch and glens and the best of the West Highlands of Scotlands.
Stonehaven & Aberdeen Day Tour● Includes: Guided Tour, Transportation, Map & Itinerary, Walking and Free Time to Visit Dunnottar Castle in Stonehaven, Aberdeen & Dundee.
● A Day Tour to enjoy breathtaking coastal scenery at Dunnottar Castle in Stonehaven, to visit Aberdeen, the Silver City of Scotland and cute city of Dundee.
Harry Potter Bridge Day Tour● Includes: Guided Tour, Transportation, Map & Itinerary, Walking, Hiking and Free Time to Visit the World Famous Harry Potter Bridge and Catch the Hogwarts Express in the majestic Highlands.
● A magical day to visit Loch Sheil (fictional Black Lake near Hogwarts), 3 Sisters of Glencoe, Harry Potter Bridge, Fort William, Lochs & Glens.
Loch Ness & Highlands Day Tour● Includes: Guided Tour, Transportation, Map & Itinerary, Walking and Free Time to Visit Loch Ness & Inverness in Scottish Highlands.
● A fantastic tour through the heart of the Scottish Highlands and Great Glen to visit Loch Ness, learn about legends of Nessie, lots of munro, lochs and glens and a chance to pet Highland Coos!
Argyll Forrest Day Tour● Includes: Guided Tour, Transportation, Map & Itinerary, Walking, Hiking and free time visit Argyll Forest, Puck's Glen and Inveraray.
● A magical journey to the beautiful West Coast of Scotland in Cowal Peninsula to visit the glorious faerie Puck's
Isle of Arran Day Tour● Includes: Guided Tour, Transportation (Coach & Ferry), Map & Itinerary, Walking and Free Time to Visit Isle of Arran, Whisky Distillery & Castles.
● A day spent to visit Arran, known as Scotland in Miniature, Lochranza Castle, Arran Whiskey Distillery, Brodick Castle, Waterfalls, Beaches and cute charming towns and more ...
Harry Potter Castle Day Tour● Includes: Guided Tour, Transportation, Map & Itinerary and Free Time to Visit Harry Potter Castle, a major location for Hogwarts.
● An absolute must and a magical tour for Harry Potter fans to visit Hogwarts and enjoy lots of Harry Potter themed activities and to visit Bamburgh Castle, Dunbar and stunning coastal scenery.
Lake District & Windermere Day Tour● Includes Tour, Transportation & Itinerary.
● A day trip to Lake District, the most beautiful corner of England to visit Windermere, the largest lake in England. This tour also includes visiting Gretna Green and world famous Blacksmith Shop.
Student Tours in Scotland● Tickets are limited and available to book online based on first come, first served.
● You can buy as many tickets as you like.
● Tickets can be booked online at www.isuktours.eventbrite.com
● If you prefer to buy tickets in perosn you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org