Scotland Day Tours
Highlands & Harry Potter Bridge Day Tour● Includes: Guided Tour, Transportation, Map & Itinerary to visit the World Famous Harry Potter Bridge and catch the Hogwarts Express in the majestic Highlands.
● A magical day to visit Loch Sheil (fictional Black Lake near Hogwarts), 3 Sisters of Glencoe, Harry Potter Bridge, Fort William, Lochs & Glens.
Loch Ness & Great Glen Day Tour● Includes: Guided Tour, Transportation, Map & Itinerary to Visit Loch Ness in Scottish Highlands.
● A fantastic tour through the heart of the Scottish Highlands and Great Glen to visit Loch Ness, learn about legends of Nessie, lots of munro, lochs and glens and Highland coos!
Pitlochry & Hermitage Falls Day Tour● Includes: Guided Tour, Transportation, Map & Itinerary to visit Pitlochry.
● An exciting Day Tour to visit Pitlochry, a cute Highland Town, to enjoy a grand Whiskey Distillery Tour and to enjoy the stunning Queen's View and a great walk in Hermitage Fall and more.
Oban & Inveraray Day Tour● Includes: Guided Tour, Transportation, Map and Itinerary to visit Oban, Inveraray, Glen Croe, Loch Lomond, Whisky Distillery, Kilchurn Castle and Inveraray Castle.
● A truly Scottish journey to visit Oban, Inveraray Castle, lots of loch and glens and the best of the West Highlands of Scotlands.
Isle of Arran Day Tour● Includes: Guided Tour, Transportation (Coach & Ferry), Map and Itinerary to visit Isle of Arran, Whisky Distillery & Castles.
● A day spent to visit Arran, known as Scotland in Miniature, Lochranza Castle, Arran Whiskey Distillery, Brodick Castle, Waterfalls, Beaches and cute charming towns and more ...
Argyll Forrest Day Tour● Includes: Guided Tour, Transportation, Map & Itinerary to visit Argyll Forest, Puck's Glen and Dunoon.
● A magical journey to the beautiful Argyll Forest to visit the glorious faerie Puck's, Holy Loch and Dunoon.
Stirling and Wallace Monument Day Tour● Includes: Guided Tour, Transportation, Map & Itinerary to visit Stirling.
● A great Day Tour to the historic and beautiful city of Stirling and lots of free time to visit Wallace Monument, Stirling Castle and the city's historic attractions.
St Andrews and Fife Day Tour● Includes: Guided Tour, Transportation, Map & Itinerary to visit St Andrews.
● A journey to the beautiful East Coast of Scotland to visit the ancient and historic town of St Andrews, known as the Home of Gold for over 600 year and free time to visit St Andrews Cathedral, St Andrews Castle, the University of St Andrews and more.
IST (Edinburgh) offers a convenient pick up point and a departure point for tours departing from Edinburgh as follows:
◉ Pick Up and Departure Point:
>> Johnston Terrace, EH1 2PW, Edinburgh
◉ Important notes:
Please be at the Departure Point on time.
Check your ticket to find out more about the departure time and the pick up point.
Make sure you will arrive at the pick up point 10 min in advance for check in.